- This product is shipped from the United States,United Kingdom or Germany
- The shipping time is 2-6 days
- Fast refund>>100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Deliver>>Global Express Delivery
- Support credit card and paypal payment
- A risk-free 180-day guarantee
- Free Shipping
About this item
- 【"V-shaped" & Reflectors Design】 Professional T8 grow Light Strip has two rows of high-quality full spectrum LED chips. It has a wider beam angle and higher PAR value than single row grow lights. Perfect for plant seedling, growth, flowering and bear fruit.
- 【Full Spectrum】LED grow light Strip is providing indoor plants with full-spectrum sunlight replacement at 400nm-800nm. Up to 42w each light linkable to get more PPFD( photosynthetic photon flux density ), which is effectively promotes the chlorophyll synthesis and photosynthesis.
- 【Efficient Heat Dissipation】Aluminum housing provides the high-efficiency heat dissipation, ensuring a longer service life of the led chips. The 42W double-row led chips with high brightness and low light decay, 2900K color temperature makes it look more comfortable.
- 【Easy Installation】 Extendable design, could be connected up to 6 tube lights together with connectors or connection cables. Suitable for various application such as plant shelves, plant tents, hydroponics growing rooms, greenhouses, etc. Excellent choices for commercial growers and home gardeners.
- 【Quality After-sales Service】24 months unlimited warranty 100% money back. Simply email us for a quick and easy replacement.
High Output T8 Grow Light Fixtures
T8 grow lights are equipped with the high performance full spectrum LED chips.
The scientific design of the V-shaped light slot significantly increases the output power compared to the single row of LED chips, and increase the effective coverage of lighting by up to 55%.With Higher PAR Value
The full spectrum sunlight replacement emitted by high-quality LED chips contains a more efficient red and blue light ratio, which enables plants to absorb at various stages, promote plant photosynthesis, reduce growth cycle, and make your plants healthier and better.
Perfect for plant seedling, growth, flowering and bear fruit.Perfect for plant seedling, growth, flowering and bear fruit.Easy Installation, Plug and Play
Easy to install the T8 grow lights. You could connect the tubes in two ways.
- connect the lights with the 48 inches connecting cords.
- connect the lights with the connectors.
It is perfect for your plant grow shelves, an excellent choice for DIY indoor plant growing.Product Specifications
- Size: 47.2 x 1.29 x 1.38 inch
- Power: 42 W
- Voltage: AC85~265V
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ M
- Material: PC + aluminum
Tips for Using This Item
- This light can connect up to 6 grow lights together.
- Keep the light distance between 4-39 inches, this will ensure that the plant receives the most efficient illumination.
- These items are not waterproof. Please use indoors.
- We recommend that each lighting scene be used only for the same plant or for plants with similar growth habits. In this way, the grow lights can be brought into full play.
- 6 x 42W LED Grow Light Fixture
- 3 x 59 inches Power Cord
- 6 x 48 inches Connecting Cords
- 12 x zip ties 10 inches
- 18 x Double-sided pad
- 6 x Installation Accessories
- Credit cards and PayPal is welcomed here.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 180-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. If you have any questions about use and maintenance after receiving the product, please contact us, we will provide you with service 24 hours a day. Contact email: email@example.com.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.